Why this privacy notices
We inform you about which personal data we collect and by which methods, in order to ensure your fundamental rights and freedoms, with particular reference to confidentiality procedures.
Categories of data that we process
We collect personal identifiers and contacts (such as name, surname, home address, email address and your preferences in our courses) and any other information relating to you which you may provide, in the following cases:
- filling out our on-line contact form in the section “contact us” of our website www.ifsedu.com;
- filling out our newsletter subscription form “Subscribe Now” of our website www.ifsedu.com;
We may also ask for social networks to send you information about our courses according to your interests.
Why we use your personal data
We may use the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes:
- to register you during our events;
- to contact you and to send you information on our courses through mail or telephone in response to your requests;
- to send you information related to our Scholarships, our initiatives our courses and the events that could interest you;
- statistical analysis on an anonymous and aggregate basis, in order to improve our educational offer.
How long we retain your information
We will retain information we collect whenever we have a justifiable business need to do so and/or for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice.
How we share your information
Inside the company, the personal data will be processed by the employees in charge of the function and because as “authorised persons in charge of the processing” of personal data.
Also we may share information with third parties and service providers who work on our behalf as “data processor”. We also may disclose information whenever we believe disclosure is necessary or required by law or regulation, in order to comply with legal process or government requests.
No personal data of any user will be publicly disclosed.